Login

Beautiful Chinese Women Await You

Review your matches for free
Access to advanced messaging features
Trusted site backed by Cupid Media
Seek for true love

Happy Lemon
Standard Member
Last active: over 12 months ago

51 Beijing, Beijing, China

Female / Single / ID: 1106408

Seeking Male 40 - 50 living in United States For: Romance / Dating, Marriage

Last active: over 12 months ago

Overview

Happy Lemon

She's Looking For

Education:

Masters Degree
Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, PhD or Doctorate

Have children:

No
Any

Drink:

Don't drink
Occasionally drink

Smoke:

Don't smoke
Don't smoke

Religion:

No Answer
Any

Occupation:

Finance / Banking / Real Estate
Any

Member Overview

I am a kind and elegant lady with great confidence. I know how to take care myself. But I know Yin should be complemented Yang, which will make my life complete. I like music, in particular jazz. Books are also my good friends. I quite enjoy reading a book with a cup of green tea under the sun. G...
I am a kind and elegant lady with great confidence. I know how to take care myself. But I know Yin should be complemented Yang, which will make my life complete. I like music, in particular jazz. Books are also my good friends. I quite enjoy reading a book with a cup of green tea under the sun. Going to gym is another way for me to relax myself. I would love to travel around the world, get to see 50 beautiful countries if I could and I have done 30% of it. My dream is to travel the other 70% with my better half one day.
more

Seeking

Loyalty and integrity is what really counts for me. If you are addicted to porn, alcohol or drugs, then I am not the one you are looking for. I work and live in Beijing, China now. But I am willing to relocate.
Loyalty and integrity is what really counts for me. If you are addicted to porn, alcohol or drugs, then I am not the one you are looking for. I work and live in Beijing, China now. But I am willing to relocate.

More About Me

Happy Lemon

She's Looking For

Basic

Gender:
Female
Male
Age:
For privacy reasons, age is accurate to within 2 weeks
51
40 - 50
Lives in:
Beijing, Beijing, China
United States
Relocate:
Willing to relocate to another country
Any

Appearance

Hair color:
Black
Any
Hair length:
Long
Any
Hair type:
No Answer
Any
Eye color:
Brown
Any
Eye wear:
No Answer
Any
Height:
5'5" (165 cm)
5'9" (176 cm) - 6'3" (190 cm)
Weight:
60 kg (132 lb)
70 kg (154 lb) - 95 kg (209 lb)
Body style:
Athletic
Athletic
Ethnicity:
Asian
Any
Facial hair:
N/A
Any
Best feature:
My Personality
Any
Body art:
None
None
Appearance:
Attractive
Average

Lifestyle

Drink:
Don't drink
Occasionally drink
Smoke:
Don't smoke
Don't smoke
Marital Status:
Single
Single, Divorced, Widowed
Have children:
No
Any
Number of children:
N/A
Any
Oldest child:
N/A
Any
Youngest child:
N/A
Any
Want (more) children:
Not Sure
Any
Have pets:
No Pets
Any
Occupation:
Finance / Banking / Real Estate
Any
Employment status:
Full Time
Any
Income:
¥400,001 - ¥800,000 CNY
Any
Home type:
Apartment / Flat
Any
Home ownership:
Own my home outright
Any
Living situation:
Live Alone
Any
Car owned:
No Answer
Any

Background / Cultural Values

Nationality:
China
Any
Education:
Masters Degree
Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, PhD or Doctorate
Languages spoken:
Chinese (Mandarin)
Any
English ability:
Very Good
Fluent
Chinese ability:
Fluent
Any
Religion:
No Answer
Any
Chinese sign:
Monkey
Any
Star sign:
Taurus
Any

Hobbies & Interests

Entertainment:

Music (Listening), Reading, Traveling

Music:

Classical / Opera, Country / Folk, Jazz / Blues

Sport:

Golf, Table Tennis, Walking

CupidTags
Click on the CupidTag to view members who have tagged themselves with this word. To add one of these CupidTags to your own profile click on the '+'

Gym

Tea

Safety Tip - We're here to help you find true love

Your time is valuable. Help us to identify and remove anyone who shouldn’t have a profile. Report anyone who tries to send you spam, promote a business or is not genuine in their pursuit of love or friendship by clicking the "Report Abuse" icon.