Login

Aquarius Canadian Men Interested in Penpals

Review your matches for free
Access to advanced messaging features
Trusted site backed by Cupid Media
Chinese Dating

/

Single Western Men

/

Canadian

/

Penpals

/

Star Sign

/

Aquarius

1 - 35 of 100
Justin
30 Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
Seeking: Female 19 - 28
Star sign: Aquarius
Gary
41 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Seeking: Female 25 - 32
Star sign: Aquarius
It's almost like "they" want you to look bad in front of girls by constantly talking about yourself, but that's the rule, so here goes... I like to eat I naturally smell like axe body wash I like animals I play a lot of sports I like quiet walks from time to time (it doesn't have to be the beach, it can be anywhere, as long as I have time to think and ponder about useless things) I used to like TV, but not as much now I like being outside 90% of the time I snowboard but I don't ski...(I have this phobia of me doing the splits) I drink 2 cups of coffee per day - minimum I have never done online dating before I like water slides I only drink tomato juice when I am travelling (on a plane) Tired of writing about myself, I do like to think I am fun guy, I like to joke around, I workout 2-3 times a week, I am an independent dude that makes his own meals, does his own laundry, and cleans up his own mess. I am just trying to find a girl that appreciates and enjoys the unimportant things in life such as making each other laugh while doing dishes, making funny faces in front of a window of a shop, or argue about the dumbest things and then laugh about it afterwards...because to me, we put so much emphasis on being "serious", "productive" or "an important person" 80% of our lives, let's have some fun with the remaining 20%. Do the things that makes you happy, or at least try to do things that makes yourself happy and others happy. PS. I can be blunt or [i]too [/i] [i]blunt[/i] sometimes, some people find it refreshing, some people find it not-so-refreshing?. Either way, I will be the first to apologize... I am a friendly dude...try something new...like online dating. Drop me a line and say hi. Well, thanks for browsing.
Yuèdú
61 Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
Seeking: Female 18 - 58
Star sign: Aquarius
joesph.saulskyype . IF YOU SEND INTEREST IN ME PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE SO I NO YOU WANT TO GET TO NO ME IM LOOKING FOR A SIMPLE WOMAN SO PLEASE DONT WAISTE MY TIME.BUY SAYING HI AND YOUR NOT INTERESTED looking for simple girl woman easey life IM ILOOKING FOR GIRL WHO will reolcate to Canada Im Easey going down to earth,,kind hearted, funny,loving,carring love to laught tease cuddle and joke.very open and honest NOT A PLAYER i jioned this site because my friends are dating filipino girls and they are very kind honest loving caring respectfull Im looking to meet some one special ,who can respect and noes its a 50/50 in a relationship.nothing is easey but when you want it you work it out talk about it. I been single for 8 years I wanted to get to no my self and take time in life to really see what i want.To come to the point of wanting some one like i posted at the begging Im looking for some one who just wants to be loved and wants to love back its a 50/50 , respect ,honest,open,kind.caring,loves to talk,cuddle go for walks holding hands,watching movies,cook with share are day night together ,car shows,,im not into the club seen,i dont drink or smoke, i like sitting out doors,bbq , family,yard work,Im i neet person,clean.I work hard for what i want.Im not a needy person. My freinds would say i have a big heart and im very caring.would give you the shirt off my back if i had too I can go on but its easeyer for you to ask e im very open and honest. i dont B,S im not into head games im looking for some one who is (h- honest) (e- equal as me) (m- modest) (i- iintelligent) (__- equality to the one i love ) (4- loooking 4 the rite person) (2- 2 ppl in love to be happy) (5- 5 days of work and 2 days of rest and cuddling lol) (y- you the one for me) (a- always smiling) (h- happy person) (o- circle of life is to be happy) (o- o is having a full happy life together) (c- carrying for the one i love) (a- always thinking of your love) BIG KIND LOVING HEART SO feel free to ask me any thing 

Next

first
Previous